Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Story

“My Hobby”
Football is one of my favorite sports. It is not just only my favorite but also my hobby. For me, football is the most exciting and enjoyable sport. It is not difficult to play a football. As a student, after finished my class, I will spend my time to play a football in the evening with my friends. By playing a football, it will lead you to a better healthy lifestyle.

“My Best Friend”
I have a best friend, his name is Hafizi. He’s from Kelantan but I’m from Selangor, still we are a best friend. We are also in the same Kulliyyah but in different degree. My friend study Politics but I study History. Even different interest, it does not mean that we cannot become a best friend. We will always spend time together drink “Teh Tarik”.

“My Life in University”
My life in university is very difficult especially being a student. Always busy with the assignment given from every lecturer and had to finish it one by one. Beside assignment, I also had to always study or revise back after finish my class so that I can easily understand and not forgotten. Every day, my class is in the early morning until evening. However, I still manage to exercise such as jogging with my other friend in the evening.

“Holiday in Village”
During my previous holiday, I went back to my village in Kelantan with my family. I spend most of my one week holiday in Kelantan. During in my village, I paid a visited to my old friend and also to my uncle and aunties. I also help a lot my grandmother such as gardening. The most important thing when I’m back to my village is the food. All the food in Kelantan is delicious. I also buy some cloth to because it is really cheap.

No comments: