Sunday, March 28, 2010

“I am not alone….”

May Allah bless and give a mercy to all of us…

It is a happy feeling when someone love and concern to you, your heart always wanted someone to care and concern to you. It is the nature of man’s life where a man needs women and a woman needs men. For us, our feeling is always empty and need someone to fill it. No one wants to be alone in this life. Regardless where you are in this world, you will not happy to be alone as it is a part of man’s desire. Still, man’s is lacking of one thing which man’s creator. We as Man’s are not necessarily alone in this world and Man’s would not be left behind in this worldly life. It is a matter of our relationship toward our God in our life. Perhaps, we all are almost forgotten that our creator which is Allah the almighty is always with us. But, Man’s desire for the worldly life had blinded them. We as a Muslim should wake up immediately and seek forgiveness from our creator which is Allah. I myself now realize that I am being test by Allah in this worldly life and it seems that I always failed and sometime commit something against Allah. Where is my feeling of fear to Allah? Perhaps, it is time for me and for all of us as a Muslim to come back to the right path. Because, we should always bear in our mind that Allah always love is creation especially man’s. We as a vicegerent in this world should hold a big responsibility and should complete our task as a Muslim believer. Fear Allah and he shall always be with you. Never leave the Qur’an as the book of guidance and never leave our daily prayers as our relationship toward Allah. Do not feel sad and feel alone because Allah is with you. The Love which will never end is the Love from Allah toward is creation. Now, it is my turn to correct my relationship toward Allah and always have fear to Allah.

“O Allah….I beg your forgiveness for all of my sins”

No comments: