Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Everyday life in University

My Name is Ahmad and I am now studying in International Islamic University of Malaysia. Studying in University was the new chapter of my life. I really enjoy studying in my University. My daily activity in University was very important and I never forget to do it. Every morning, first thing that I will do is perform my Subuh prayer after woke up from sleep. After perform my prayer, I will immediately take a shower and get ready for my class in the early morning. During lunch time, I will eat rice and drink juice with my other friends before I go to Masjid to perform my Zuhr prayer. After performing my Zuhr prayer, I will go library to complete my homework and during evening, I will join my other friends to play football. At night, I will go to Masjid and perform Maghrib prayer and together with Isha’ prayer. I end my life in University by sleep.

No comments: